CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Petal Lu Creations DT Post

Hi lovelies,

Today I am sharing my DT make for the Facebook Petal Lu challenge .

The theme is always anything goes so there is no reason not to join in, also if you use a Petal Lu flower on your creation you will be entered twice into the competition!

The Winner (picked randomly) will receive a 30% discount and the DT favourite will win a box of blooms!

So here is what I made:



I used the super cute Tiddly Inks Happy Bee Day image and coloured her up with my pencils.


The papers I used are old ones by Echo Park.


The sentiment is from my LOTV paper pad ... which I am using sparingly as they no longer make them!

Just check out the gorgeous blooms ... you can purchase these stunning flowers here.

I hope you like it and I hope you will pop by and join in the challenge!

Hugs xx Cara xx



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Cara. Love the gorgeous colours and fabulous bee and the flowers are very pretty.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete