CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 7 August 2017

Paper Nest Dolls August Challenge Post

Hello my lovelies,

Can you believe its August already??? The year is just flying by!

I'm back again today to share my card for the August Challenge over at the Paper Nest Dolls blog.


I have used Nurse Emma with her Teddy and you can find her here. 


As always I coloured her up with my Spectrum Noir Colour Blend Pencils.



The Sentiment comes with the stamps set if you purchase via Hochanda.

I hope you like it and I hope you will come and join in the challenge, remember its anything goes every month so thee is no reason not to join the fun!

Have a great week!

Hugs xx Cara xx

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous colouring Cara & I love your colour combo x

    ReplyDelete