CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Crafter's Companio Cherry Green Release - 15th July

Hi everyone,

I'm so excited to share my very first assignment for Crafter's Companion/Spectrum Noir!

This week (Thursday to be precise) these wonderful stamps will be available on Hochanda, they are by Cherry Green and are a delight to work with.


They have all been coloured with my Spectrum Aqua markers ... this is the first time I have used them and the colours are amazing!



On this card I have added my Spectrum Sparkle pens to create a glittery background to offset the pretty image.

I went all sheena with this one and created the background using Glycerine and my spectrum aqua's. it was soooooooo much fun, i'm so grateful to sheen douglas for sharing this amazing technique.


I used the "Sheena" technique again on this one but first I stamped the images with white embossing powder to create a resist back ground.



And finally this is such a cute little card, for a change! I made 2 rosettes and layered them up for a very top heavy card lol!

Hope you like my inspiration and I do hope you will be tuning in to watch Hochanda this Thursday.

Hugs xx Cara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment