CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Polkadoodles Launch Party - Frosted Winter!!



Wooooooo today is finally here, it is the release of the new winter Octavia collection from the fantastic Polkadoodles ... this is the wonderful Frosted Winter:



Octavia Frosted Winter - overview


This collection is stunning and contains everything you could ever need for your christmas/winter makes!

I have used a dig image, papers, sentiment and flowers from the collection, I also used more papers and another sentiment to create an insert (silly me forgot to get a picture of that part)


I used my Graph'it markers to colour Octavia and I used gold and silver pencils to add details to the fur on her coat and hat.


I went slightly crazy with the stickles too but thats' the law on winter snowy cards right ;)

So I hope you like her .....if you want to see more where not come and join the launch party on facebook .. there might be a little treat over there too :D

Hugs xx Cara xx

No comments:

Post a Comment