CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Digi Queens Halloween inspiration post

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Not like me to post mid-week is it!!

This is actually a scheduled post as I will be working as usual when this posts and after that I'll be attending the dreaded fat club for weigh in -  eeeeek i've been a bad girl too :(  hope the scales dont mind that I have munched on a chip buttie and some cake over the weekend lol.

So today is my turn to share some Digi Queen's inspiration on the Polkadoodles blog using the fab digi downloads available over at the Polkadoodles store.

So this week we are show casing all things spooky.

I am also trying something new too, I have signed up to Thumblinky so everything I have used in my make will (should) be linked at the bottom of my post .... please let me know if it doesn't work though!


I decided to make a spooky tag using my Silhouette and papers from the Witchie Download bundle from last year.  I also used the Witchie 2013 digi image.


I soloured her up with my Graph'it arkers and highlighted with the Glitter shake pen in silver but for some reason it keeps showing up as pink on my pics :(


Here you can see the silver a little better, I finished off with some pearl flourishes and WOC flowers.

I hope you like it!

Why not pop over and see my other teamies makes, they are all fab!

Here's what I used:




Hope it works :)

Hugs xx Cara xx

7 comments:

  1. Love this little tag hun - such great fun! Lovely colouring too. Y x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fab image and design.Just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous tag Cara. Love your colouring and wonderful die cuts and embellishments.
    Hope the scales were kind to you.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, love the image and the background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Cara, love the design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooktacularly fangtastic. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that purple rocks ... I love the layout too Anita xx

    ReplyDelete