CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 18 April 2014

50 shades of Green Grey?

Hi everyone its Friday again and that can only mean one thing right???

Another brand new Colour Crazy challenge over at the Graph'it Marker Blog.

This week the team have been challenged to use the fab range of Green Greys available in the Graph'it Marker range.

Here's my card:



I used another beautiful image by Hannah Lynn at Crafts and Me ... this is the stunning Hannah.




I used my Green Greys to create a Monochromatic card. I also added shimmer using the Glitter shake markers and the white dots were done with the Graph'it white marker pen.



The papers are called Fairy belle I think, sorry guys I have a habit of losing the front covers.


I found Frantage powder too ...... once I started I couldn't stop lol.

I hope you like it!

Hugs xx Cara xx

9 comments:

  1. Stunning Cara and I loveeeeeeeeee the frontage
    Hugs Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this Cara, your colouring is superb and loving those greys! Perfect for http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning - I'm completely in love with this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Stunning Cara, I like everything about it!!!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wee Cara this is totally stunning! Love, love, love the grey tones, the glitter shaker markers and everything about it! So beautifully designed too!
    Hope you are feeling better!
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning! Absolutely love everything about this card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Cara, love that image and you've coloured her soooo beautifully
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so stunning cara.fabulous image and colouring and i love your design and frantage ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love the hair, it looks so shiny. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete