CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 November 2013

DICC #66

Wow can you believe we are already half way through November??? It's a good job i've got most of my christmas shopping done .. it'll be here before we know it.

So today sees the start of challenge number 66 at Desert Island Crafters Challenge and here is the itinerary:

1. Use Indian corn colors of Rust, Gold, Deep Red, and Tan
2. Thank you or Thankful Theme
3. Dry or Heat Embossing
4. Three Layers
5. Metal
6. Die Cuts
7. Charms
8. Photo Corners
9. Ribbons
10. Lace

So remember to use at least 3 and note what you have used in your blog post.

Here's what I made:


I used the adorable Aliah digi image by Hannah Lynne at Crafts and Me coloured with my Graph'it Markers and the Brand new shake Gold Glitter Marker for her flower.




I added lots of different autumn colour papers and added a Stampin Up sentiment, Silky Crush ribbon and a gem center.

I hope you like it!

Hugs xx Cara xx




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cara, I love the pretty image and your colouring is beautiful - as always. The papers and and ribbon are wonderful too.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Cara! The image is gorgeous and your colouring is wonderful!!

    You need to pop over to my blog.
    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cara, I like the image and the beautiful bow.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Cara, stunningly coloured and embellished as always. Hope you're enjoying the weekend hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunnning cara.fabulous rich colours and i love your design and gorgeous hannah lynn image D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Cara, love that image and as always your colouring is fab. the gold flower is gorgeous too
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete