CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 11 October 2013

50 Shades of Grey???

Its Friday again (and a very cold one at that) and that means its time for a new challenge over at the Graph'it Marker Blog and this time we would like to see you colour using all of your Gray Markers!!!

Easy peasy right??

Remember - you can use ANY brand of alcohol marker to enter our challenges!



The winner of this week's challenge will win a fantastic prize of £30 of Graph'It goodies!



So here's a look at what I did:



 I had the most fun colouring this image ... sometimes its a great way to practice when you limit the colour choice you have. I only have the full collection of the Cool Greys which have a lovely blue tint to them so I decided to give my image an "Avatar" look!....



I also adore the pinks in the Graph'it Marker range ... I used to have so much trouble finding a nice pink combo but now it's a breeze!

The lovely image is a digi image from Crafts and Me ... isn't she beautiful?



I used a mix of pink and grey papers and cards for my matting and layering and added a sprinkling of die cuts, pearl and flowers to finish off.

Graph'its Used:
Cool Grey's from 9100 to 9108
Pinks 5180, 5130, 5120, 5115, 5110

I do hope you like it and that it has inspired you to get out your grey's!!!

Love and Hugs

xx Cara xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Card Crafter's Circle - use 3 embellies (flowers, die cuts and pearls)
Crafts and Me - use a hannah lynn images
Divas by design - 3 or more layers



11 comments:

  1. Wow! Cara, this is STUNNING! love your amazing colouring.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I agree with Donna, this is stunning Cara. I love the pretty image and your colouring is wonderful.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely beautiful card Cara I love your colouring of this image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic creation, stunning, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colouring Cara, love love love your avatar look!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely stunning cara.i love this image and i love how you coloured her with just the greys and pinks.she looks amazing.
    thanks so much too for joining us at the Crafts and Me Challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Cara this is stunning! Your colouring is beautiful!! and I love the colour palette you have chosen!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning - you have coloured her beautifully - love the pink and gray colour combo. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely awesome! Inspired me to get my Crafts and Me images out. The colour combo works so well together. Stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just awesome...awesome...great colour combos here. a real winner ..luv annie

    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW........this is fabulous I lurve the colours tones, Avatar is one of my favourite films. Love the whole design of this.
    Thank you also for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, good luck hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete