CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 27 September 2013

Autumn Colours at the Graph'it Marker Blog

I'm soooo pleased its finally got around to Friday again... the weeks seem to be running away from me and before long Christmas will be upon us!

Not just yet though because today see's the start of a new challenge over at the Graph'it Marker Blog and this week we would like to see you use all the shades of Autumn!

I have to say Autumn has got to be my most favorite season!  It's not too hot like summer yet not too cold like winter, the colours all around are beautiful and Halloween is fast approaching... but most of all I can start cuddling up in my nice cosy comfy clothes!

Now remember you can use any type of Markers to join in the challenge!


The winner of this week's challenge will win a fantastic prize of 6 Graph'It markers and a Mix'It Blending palette and Mix'It Fluid!



So here's what I made:




I used one of the super adorable owls from the Bonbon Belles Cdrom at Polkadoodles (if you are quick you'll find this with a super 20% discount over at the store!)

The papers I used are from the CD too!




Of course I used my Graph'it Markers to colour in the image and here are the colours I used:

Owl: 3150,3160,3180,3190
Skirt: 8130, 8150, 8180
Flowers and feet: 2150,2180, 7125, 7130

I added some paper blooms (also coloured with my Graph'its to match my card) and some lush ribbon which I got from Chloe Stamps.

I added my usual faux stitching around the edges :-)

I hope you like it!

Why not pop over to the Challenge Blog and check out my teamies fantabulous makes!!!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

15 comments:

  1. Aw, this is so gorgeous! I have a soft spot for owls and this one is so cute! Fantastc card and fab colouring! Hope you have a great weekend hun! Hugs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Cara, I love these owls,I like the papers and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cara, such a cute owl and beautiful colouring. I love the papers and ribbon too.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cara what a fabby owl, gorgeous card and amazing colouring, hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Love the image and ribbons. Thanks for joining our Happy Fall Ya'll Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello again Cara, just popping back for another look at your gorgeous carsd and to say thank you for taking part in the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge this week
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great autumn colours and that owl is so cute! I must mention that the bow truly makes this card a hit! Lol
    Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink this week. Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cute card. Thank you for joining us at Craftitude

    ReplyDelete
  9. so stunning cara.i love your fun owl and fabulous autumnal colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh she is adorable. Love the CD you have used, and this is a perfect example of what can be made with it. The mix of papers is wonderful, especially in the layout you have used. Such a fun and beautiful card.

    I am so pleased to see you have entered the September challenge 'Autumn Colours' over on the Just For Fun Challenge Blog.

    I really hope to see more fantastic entries in our future monthly challenges.

    <3 and hugs
    Lisa xxxxxx Just For Fun DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. I love the layout you have used with the DSP background. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable! And your blog is SO cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Delightful Challenges♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww what a fab image! Wonderful colouring and design too!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab image, so cute! Thanks for joining our Colours of Autumn challenge at Just For Fun!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That owl is just super cute - sorry for the late comment - life got in the way.... I still think your card is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too and I sure hope you will be back again!
    Hugs, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete