CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Lilyboo - Blowing Bubbles

Evening all,

What a terrible start to the week i've had, my youngest baby has septic tonsillitis and my middle girl has had a massive abscess under her tooth which ended up with an emergency extraction - my eldest is now hoping it really doesn't come in three's!.

I've been trying to get this card finished since last week in between playing nurse so in the end I had to leave it looking quite CAS.

Be warned though it is quite bright!



This is a new image called Blowing Bubbles by Lilyboo and is from Cuddly Buddly.

I coloured her in with my pro-markers.



I used quite a few of my Die-namics dies on here and the papers are from a pad called Sunny Side.




The pinwheel comes in the matching accessory pack to go with the papers and I added loads of buttons from my jar.

I forget where the little sentiment is from it's a really old one :-)

I hope you like it!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Simon Says - Happy Mail
I (heart) Promarkers - Put a button on it
Passion for Promarkers - To Die for

7 comments:

  1. wonderful selection of button beautifully Coloured image. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear Cara. Sorry to hear that that your youngest has septic tonsillitis, and then your middle girl having an abscess. Poor things, I hope that they are feeling better soon.
    Your card is wonderful. I love the joyful image and cheery papers works so well with it. I love the way you have added the buttons too.
    Take care
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully designed card - love those buttons!

    So sorry to hear about your girls, I hope they are soon feeling better!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! So bright and cheerful! So very sorry to hear your your little ones' woes... poor things! It's quite difficult to see our babies in pain and distress, isn't it? :( Hugs to you all that the troubles are behind you! :) Thank you for joining us in the "Happy Mail" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning cara.fabulous bold colours and i love all the buttons and gorgeous sweet image.
    Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Passion for Promarkers challenge :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cara, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. I really like the bright colours and the buttons look fantastic. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the bright colours and the windmill, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete