CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 4 April 2013

For my little Lacey

Good afternoon all, the sun is shining but my word it is freeeeezing here brrrrr!

It's my youngest daughter Lacey's Birthday on Monday, she will be a big 3!!! I just cant believe how the time flies.

Now Lacey is a true girly girl, she is adamant that she will get a pink dolly house for her birthday, accompanied by a pink dolly, a pink cake and she also would like a pink dragon lol!

The image I chose to used could have been drawn for her .... meet Marion by Mo Manning!



The kitty cat is also the spitting image of my newest addition "Misty".



I coloured the image with my prisma pencils and added some sparkle with my Wink of Stella pen.




All of the circles were cut with my grand nesties and the papers are by docrafts.



The sentiment is from papermania and cut out with a new Marianne die.

I then went crazy with ribbon, liquid pearls, flowers and yet more sparkle lol!

I hope you like it .... i hope Lacey May likes it too .... i'll report back after her birthday!

I'm off to make a start on her card from me and Daddy now.

Take care, hugs xx Cara xx

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments - for a child
Brown Sugar - Flowers
Crafting for all seasons - floral delight
Mo's Digital challenge - Add fabric (i have ribbon and a fabric flower)

9 comments:

  1. Such and adorable image a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! This is gorgeous Cara. The image is just delightful. I love the pretty pink layers and beautiful girlie detailing.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, such a cute image and I adore the shape! Happy 3rd Birthday to Lacey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wonderful card Cara! Love the layout and your colouring is great, especially love the cat :)

    Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Mo's Challenge blog this week.

    Hugs, Franz (gdt)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you colored this cute kitty :) A very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning cara.adorable sweet image and i love the shape and pretty details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. just love the way you coloured, So creative and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super sweet card. Just love the circle design. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable creation!
    Thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete