CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 20 August 2012

Just a quickie!

Happy Monday dear friends - yes it is a happy one for me as I have a week off work woohoo!
This is another old card which hasnt yet made it to my blog. I found the photo on my phone.

I used a Tatty Ted kit as I needed a card in a hurry - I can't believe I've done a card with no colouring!

I've used WOC flowers, ribbon which i pleated and some fancy die cut corners to embellish, there's loads of stickles on there too but you can't see :-( I really do need a decent camera.

I hope you like my card, thanks for visiting and any comments you may leave.

Hugs cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

WOC - summer flowers - http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.no/2012/08/challenge-57summer-flowers.html?m=1

Forever friends - Anything goes - http://foreverfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/fortnightly-challenge-no-43-anything.html?m=1

Paper playtime - polka dots and a sentiment - http://paperplaytime.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/ch-82-polka-dots-sentiment.html?m=1

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the ribbon matting for the image and the flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is fabulous hunni love the colour & I adore Tatty Teddy. Fabulous creation.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card , love the layout , and what you have done with the ribbon , thanks for playing along with us at Forever Friends challenge , good luck , hope to see you next time ...

    Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Love the teddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card. That teddy bear is adorable! Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :) Hope to see you again soon.

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card using Tatty Teddy! Thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh..my..Such a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at WOC.
    Hugs, Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete