CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 29 August 2012

An update!

Hello everyone and thanks for visiting my little piece of blogland.

I've had a fantastic week and so thought I would share my good news.

Not only was I invited to join the fabby Gingerloft DT which is excellent in itself....but I have also had 2 further applications accepted and am therefore DT member for the brand new Challenges 4 Everybody and also The Cupboard Trilogy !!!!!!

I'm absolutely blown away that all of my applications were accepted (I applied for 3 thinking I wouldn't get any!

I really do hope you will come and visit me and my new DT friends.

In celebration of my ace week i'm going to be arranging some lovely blog candy so watch this space over the weekend!

I will be back later with one of my DT cards.

Love and hugs to everyone

xx Cara xx

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new DTs sweetie you really deserve them.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete