CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 16 September 2011

Happy bloomin' Xmas!

Evening all!

I finally finished this card it has taken me an age! I've been busy with wedding preparations all week so I've gad to finish this card in 10 minute snippets here and there.

The good news is almost everything is sorted now - I even made a decision on my wedding ring today (I've only been trying to chose one for over a year lol).

Anyway on to my card, the new Molly bloom Xmas stamps finally arrived at my local craft shop (the craft box in elsecar) so I picked up these four and immediately pictured this card in my head. I inked them up as soon as i got them home (last week) and it's taken me this long to finish the card!

I used my promarkers and flexmarkers to colour them in.

The dp is also from a selection at the craft box, the snow flakes are from a MC die.
The flowers and seam binding are from WOC and everything has been distressed with TH walnut stain - I can't seem to lay any paper down without distressing and inking it to death lol.

I went for a lot darker card than I usually do I hope you like it.

Thanks so much for visiting my little blog..

xx cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges :

http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-and-new-dt-announcement.html

http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com/

http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-182-anything-goes.html

http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2011/09/challenge-72-anything-goes.html

http://paperplaychallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/11-week-37-punches-dies.html

http://shoppingourstash.blogspot.com/2011/09/shopping-our-stash-challenge-17-vintage.html

http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. I heard that today marks 100 days until Christmas. Thanks for playing at I Did it Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAdorable images, perfectly colored, and incredible work; great pop-up card! Thank you for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Great colors, coloring and flowers. Love everything about it. Lovely antique looking piece in the center of the pretty bow. Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 72! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Fabulous design!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an elaborate card, no wonder it took you a week to complete! It's gorgeous, so well worth the effort. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Makin' Mamas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is one beautiful card just love the colors,and detail on this bless you for playing at creatalicious this month love hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is fantastic cara.i love all your stunning details and the images and colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! Wonderful card! Thank you for playing along with Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous, thanks so much for playing along with us at WHOOPSI DAISY this week!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoooW!!! This is totally awesome! Love it. Thanks for playing with us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...mona

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! That is soooo cool! I'm in awe of this card! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOw this is fabulous! What cute images and the design is too cool! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi sweetie i am loving this so much gorgeous colours and gorgeous work hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is utterly ADORABLE!!! Super fabulous work : )
    Love n hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  15. So happy and excited for your wedding!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh this is one super card just love the colors,and detail on this bless you for playing at creatalicious this month hugs cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete