CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 28 May 2017

Paper Nest Dolls Inspiration - Sun N Fun Emma

Hi everyone,  today I am sharing a little Paper nest Dolls Inspiration using the super sweet Sun N Fun Emma from the latest release ... you can find her with her flaming and beach ball as one image here

I coloured her up on Strathmore coloured pencil paper and used my Spectrum Noir Pencils ... they have been sitting in my craft room for so long unused and I thought I would give them a try.


I kept the whole card pretty simple, I found this perfect paper in the Trimcraft Caribbean Crush papers from last year, I think they work perfectly together.


The sentiment is by MFT and I also added some faux stitching (I can't seem to do a CAS card without it) and some Wink of Stella to the Flamingo.

I hope you like it!

We would love you to come and join the fun in our anything goes challenge here.

Have a great week!

Hugs xx Cara xx


No comments:

Post a Comment