CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 23 April 2016

Red and Pinks at the Pencil Cases Challenge

Hi everyone,

Hope you've had a good week!  

Today is the start of a new challenge at the Pencil Cases Blog and this fortnight we would like to see you use Reds and Pinks, remember you can use any colouring medium to join in!

Our fabulous sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies and they are offering a $12 gift certificate for the winner, there is also a Lyra prize to be won too!




Prize - $12 gift card for store

My image this week is called Aloha Blooms and can be found here. Isn't she stunning!


I didn't really have much to colour in red and pink so I went for a pink bikini and red flowers in her hair!


I went for a very Clean and simple card for me, I thought she was stunning enough and with the sentiment from Stamping up I didn't feel it needed much more, some simple doodling around the papers and a touch of Wink of Stella on her lovely flowers.

I hope you like it!

Hugs xx Cara xx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, love the colouring, the papers used and the layout. Top marks! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful - such an effective design. Thank you for joining in with us on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog this week. Lynn - CCT Design Team x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers you chose! The doodling finishes the card off nicely.

    Thank you for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge for our Girls, Ladies, Women challenge.

    ReplyDelete