CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 6 September 2015

Lewis with Teddy - Inky Pinkies GDT

Good morning my lovelies,

It's a lovely Sunday morning at 7:30am and I have been up since before 5am...why can I never sleep on a Sunday???? Who knows but at least I have time to share my Inky Pinkies GDT make with you today.

So today I have used the adorable Lewis with Teddy and I couldn't believe it when I popped over to the store to link him up he is only £1!!!  Now that's a bargain so if you want him I would get there quick smart and pop him in your basket at that price.


I coloured him up with my wonderful Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour Pencils ( available at Jacksons Art) I also used my pencils to create the clouds in the background by drawing them in with my pencils using my sansador and blending stump to blend them out.



A few designer papers from My Minds Eye and a Stampin up sentiment to finish.

I hope you like it.

Have a happy Sunday!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenges - Use a sentiment
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - ATG with Toys
Crafts 4 Eternity - Children
Kreativeinkauf challenge - Children
Scribbles Designs Challenge - Boys will be boys


No comments:

Post a Comment