CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 21 August 2015

Octavia Frosted Winter inspiration

Happy Friday everyone,

I'm back today with some more inspiration for the fabulous new collection from Polkadoodles Octavia Frosted Winter.  I have given the link to the full collection which I used to make the tag but you can also buy individual elements if you say just want the images or the papers, why not pop over and take a look at the store, if you follow the link to the store you can also fins a section containing discount coupons too :)

Back to my make ... I made a tag for a change .... a very CAS tag too..



I used my Portrait to cut the tag shape (from the Silhouette Store) I created several layers and sandwiched the papers from the collection between so they would show through.


I coloured the beautiful Octavia and her furry fox friend with my Graph'it Markers and added fine details with my pencils.

The Sentiment is also from the collection.

I hope you like my project!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Crafting By Design - Get ready for christmas
Inky Impressions - Christmas in August



No comments:

Post a Comment