CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 8 August 2015

Distress Ink colouring attempt

Hi everyone,

Today I'm sharing a card using "Vintage Slip" from A Day for Daisies, unfortunately I couldn't find her in the store (i bought her quite a few years ago) but there are hundreds of lovely images in there to chose from.

I have used distress inks, now this is only the 2nd time i've used them since I bought them .... when they first came out I might add (hangs head in shame)

I went for a watercolor type vintage-y look lol


I coloured her on heavily textured watercolour paper and added a tonne of distress stickles to her lovely hair.


I also used my new white jute from Stampin up (sparingly I might add -  this stuff is expensive!) and to finish off I added some embellies from Live & Love Crafts and loads more stickles to edge the papers!

I hope you like her :)

Have a great weekend!

love Cara xx

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Crafting from the heart - Always anything goes
Craft Your passion - Always anything goes
Petal lu - Anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment