CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 20 May 2013

I'm still here!

Hi everyone I thought I should do a quick post to let you all know that I am still here but I've been having a terrible time over the past few weeks.

I've suffered from Laryngitis, ear infections, sinusitis and a chest infection over the past 3 weeks and on top of that I've had all 3 of my girls poorly in turn.

I think I might see a faint light at the end of the tunnel though now so I may be back to creating and blogging sometime soon hopefully.

Thanks to you all my lovely followers for sticking with me and as a thank you I'm hoping to gather some candy together to show my appreciation.

Hugs to all xx Cara xx

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon Cara - and back in creating mode soon
    Hugs
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cara. Poor you, it sounds like you have had a really tough time. I hope that things are improving for you now and that you will soon be feeling loads better.
    Take care of yourself
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cara, sorry that you have been so poorly! Hope you feel better soon!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are all feeling better soon hun.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete