CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 24 May 2013

21st Birthday Fairy

Hi all,

I'm back as promised with the other card I made yesterday - get me 2 posts in 2 days woo hoo!

I purchased this image from Redonkadoodles after watching Kimberly Brown of JustWordz.ca doing her fab tutorial vids on You Tube.

This is Shy Fairy and she is so pretty:


I've coloured her with my promarkers and added Wink of Stella to her wings.



The papers are from another first edition pad but i'm not sure which as I lost the front cover sorry.





I added the number squares from the pad too as I liked how the card turned out I'll be giving to my hubbys cousin for her birthday :-)




I added a bow and pearls from my stash and more flowers from WOC, Oooo I also used my new wavy edge spellbinders and I love them!

So there you go, I hope you like it, I'm off to play with my new Fabulous Fashion and Fabulous Shoes CDRoms that came today woo hoo!

Hope you all have a great bank holiday weekend.

Hugs xx Cara xx

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Tie it up
Fab n Funky - Ribbon/Lace


6 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card, Cara! I adore this darling image (have coloured her a couple of times myself .... well, it would be rude not to lol). You've coloured her so beautifully and I love the whole layout of your card! Gorgeous with a capital G!
    Hugs, Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your mojo is here to stay!! Your card is stunning Cara. I love the cute image, your colouring is wonderful and the papers and details are gorgeous.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cara. I saw your DT card on a gem of a challenge and thought it was so lovely I had to come over and have a look at your blog. I'm here to stay now as I am your latest follower. Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous cara.your colouring is fabulous and I love your stunning design and fab pretty image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright pink and green here, such a fresh colour combo! Thank you for playing along with us @ Fab 'n Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cara I love the colours you've used for this cute card - just gorgeous and great LO too - thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete