CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 12 April 2013

First attempts with DI markers

Hi everyone,

I'm posting this from my IPhone so excuse the dodgy layout and pictures!

I wanted to share my first attempts with my new pens - I love the pens so much but I need A LOT more practice!

I'm struggling to find the correct paper to use as they all seem to "bobble" when I attempt to blend, I also need to get some brushes with a shorter brush length I think.

Anyhoos I'd love you to tell me what you think - good or bad!

Huggles xx Cara xx




4 comments:

  1. I think this looks absolutely fabulous! I can't believe it being your first attempts - they look so perfect already. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Your colouring looks fabulous Cara, definitely a success I'd say!!
    I hope you have a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara, these are fabulous! You would never know it was your first attempt! Superb blending! You've made me want to try them out even more now :)
    Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are fantastic cara.really love the shading you have done :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete