CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 February 2013

Pink Gem - Gingham/Check

Hello again, back with my second post of the day.

This time i'm sharing my DT card for the fabulous Pink Gem Challenge and this week it is the turn of the Pinks and we would like to see "checks or gingham" on your project.

Now i was going to use some of Janet's fab digi papers on my card but my printer has just concked out on me :-( , there's nothing stopping you heading over to the store and getting some for yourself though!

Luckily I had already printed off my digi for this project so here it is:




How cute are these little ows??? Look at their wonky eyes lol.

This is the pre-coloured version but you do get the black line drawing too when you purchase it.





And here's my card, the papers were freebies from a magazine again, matted onto coredinations, distressed and faux stitched.

I used an old sketch from the "Sweet Stop"

I used my circle nesties and possibly my new fave die the little heart is adorable!

I finished off with a couple of buttons and another new die for the bow (dainty bows from die-namics)

Finished! i hope you like it.

Thanks for visiting, i'll be up again tomorrow with another DT card ...phew!

Hugs xx Cara xx

I'd like to enter the following challenges:

Allsorts - Cute
Bearly Mine challenges - Hearts Galore
Card Making Mama's - Love
Crafting for all Seasons - Buttons and bows
MAWTT - Punch it out (2nd entry)

7 comments:

  1. I love that image and the papers and layout are fabulous Cara.
    I'm pleased that things are starting to improve for you now, I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a lovely image and card! Love the colour combo too!

    Hugs
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and what a great card. Thanks for joining us at CMM.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card, such a sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, oh that is just super cute - image and card!

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at MAWTT,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, so tweet! Your card is a hoot! Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous project, love the owls! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete