CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 15 February 2013

News, news and yes .. more news



Hi everyone,

I hope you had a lovely Valentines day, whatever you did. Me and hubby don't usually do very much, with 3 children at home and no babysitters we dont really get chance to go out, he did get me a beautiful card though so i'm a happy bunny.

I've had a day off from work today as my little kitty Cherry has been to the vets for neutering, the poor thing is sat sulking in her cat box now and she is sporting a very fetching lamp shade ... she's not eaten since yesterday so she is very weak and i'm very worried about her :-(

I have had some good news though .... on Wednesday I had a lovely email from Katie at Cuddly Buddly offering me a position on their Design Team .... WOW i'm so pleased thanks Katie!!!!

I have already submitted a creation but you'll have to wait to see it as it's for a new release coming soon!

Now some more good news ..... earlier this week I had the most wonderful comment on one of my cards from the very lovely Sandy of "Lonely Cards" she has very kindly awarded me .................








Wow! i'm so pleased and thank full!!

Here's what its all about:

ABOUT THE AWARD
This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. once you've been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these new blogs. Yesterday it was thrill to discover that I had been awarded this award. 

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog.  give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers.  leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

PAY IT FORWARD
Here are five awesome blogs that I think you should check out:

Gina
Tabbatha
Kathy
Kelly
Mian


There I think that's all my news for now, I'll be bag up tomorrow and Sunday with some DT cards, have a great evening.

Hugs xx Cara xx

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT place Cara, you will be a great asset to them.
    well done on your blog award too.
    I hope your kitty is feeling better soon, she probably wonders why she has got a lamp shade on her head!!
    Take care
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation to your new DT!

    Thank you so much for the Liebster Award and congrats to the same one as well. I feel very honored to be given this :-).

    I hope your kitten is feeling better soon, I remember how it was with my two cats and they were really, really poor for a day.

    All the best, hugs Mian
    mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much sweetie! I'm so excited about your DT position - you will be fabulous!!

    Aah, your kitty will feel fine in no time and forget all about it. It is so depressingly cute when they try to snuggle with the lamp shade on. At least it made me want to cry with my own cat after she had surgery. :)

    ReplyDelete