CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Class cards

Hello dears and welcome to my lovely new followers - it means so much that you have chosen to visit me and stay with me!!!

I've finally had chance today to finish a coupl of Sarah Kaye cards I started in a class at Whichcraft in Doncaster. I had a lovely day but I must say I did not get on well with using Copics! I wasted so much time trying (and cursing) that I had to fetch both cards home unfinished.
I'm pleased I did though as it has given me chance to change them about a bit and add a few extras ;-p

Hope you like my little cards

No challenges today - that would be cheating really wouldn't it.

Hugs xx Cara xx

1 comment:

  1. wow these are both so stunning hun.really beautiful soft colouring and i love the sweet pretty images and designs ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete