CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 17 June 2012

Totally Tilda Challenge

Tut Tut Tut what a bad blogger am I!!!

Apologies to my lovely followers for being MIA of late but life has just gotten in the way of my poor little blog lately, i've been on hols, had sick children and poorly pets, but enough of my excuses!

I was doing a little blog hopping earlier and I came across the new challenge over at Totally Tilda and it gave me the nudge I needed to post this little project i've been working on for my daughters room.



Excuse the rubbish pictures I could not for the life of me get one full picture it is soooooo big.

I started off with ready cut bunting which I bought from the range and I covered it in Dovecraft paper from Little owl pad.  All of the edges have been hand stitched and distressed with DI tattered rose, including the letters which i printed from a crafter's companion CDRom.


I stamped my tilda's and then scanned and enlarged them on my pc before printing off and colouring them with promarkers and lots of stickles.


The embellishments are a mixture of hand stamped (covered in glossy accents) and wild orchid flowers.


I used lovely ric rac ribbon from the pink mini kit from the ribbon girl.

I hope you like my project, i have some more things to post so hopefully i'll be back some time next week.

Thank you so much for looking and any comments you leave.

XX Cara XX

I would like to enter my project into these other challenges too

Hooked on craft - sparkles (i used stickles)

It's a mgnolia Challenge, rose and shades of brown (hope brown and pink counts)

Magnolia stamp lovers - distressing


9 comments:

  1. Hi Cara! This banner is just LOVELY! Your coloring is outstanding and I really love all of the pretty hearts, buttons, bows and flowers that you added! Your daughter must LOVE this gorgeous banner!
    I hope that everybody is feeling better!
    Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning cara.fabulous pretty colours and design and i love the sweet tildas :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Cara this banner is superb! I love all of your fab Tilda's and your colouring is wonderful!
    Great project.
    And thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Cara!!! This is gorgeous!!! I love Magnolia Stamps !! They are my favourite!!! Thanks for joining us at Hooked on Craft!! Good Luck!! Hugs Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at IAMC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cara, Wow hun this is adorable. I bet your daughter loves it to bits. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The banner is LUSH!! Your Daughter will adore this master-piece. Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda. Good Luck. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely Cara, I bet your daughter loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an absolutely stunning creation
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Totally Tilda
    Hugs, Becky x

    I've got candy on my blog if youre interested http://attic-crafter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete